Looking forward to the North Norfolk Food and Drink Festival
This year, we will be at the fantastic North Norfolk Food and Drink Festival.
Celebrating its ninth year, the North Norfolk Food and Drink Festival will be taking place in the Walled Gardens at Holkham Hall. Visit the festival over Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd September for a celebration of delicious local produce.
Stall holders will be offering their goods for sale, including fresh meat, vegetables, cakes, beer, bread, juices, chocolate and much more. There will be a mouth-watering range of food available for eating on site, as well as entertainment such as the cookery theatre and children’s activities to keep the little ones amused.
This year, this food festival is featuring over 60 local food and drink producers. You are welcomed to meet the producers, sample their produce and buy goodies. A few of the producers include:
- Black Shuck Ltd
- Bray’s Cottage Pork Pies
- Creake Abbey Cafe & Food Hall
- Crush Foods
- Macarons & More
- Panther Brewery
- Sandringham Apple Juice
- So Sweet
- The festival is free.
- The festival is open 10am – 4pm each day.
- Parking will cost £3 – please have money at hand as you enter the gates.
- All traffic will enter via the North Gate, accessed via the A149 coast road.
- No need to leave your four-legged friend at home. Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times.
- There is very limited mobile phone signal.